FEM library?

XavierAP via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Wed Feb 22 03:37:41 PST 2017

@Nicholas yes such a FEM library to be developed would heavily
depend on Mir. Ilya Yaroshenko pointed me to it in another
thread. I didn't know about DlangScience, thanks. Looks like
there is some overlap?

@Dukc thanks!

Whenever in the future I'm developing for a library project or
following it... Looks like those development threads currently go
in the General board? Wouldn't it be better to split them
together into one board within the Development section? Looks
like inside General, library/project threads get lost and buried
too quickly. I know many/most people are using this via email
though, but still.