Debugging D applications from VS code with webfreak.debug

FR via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Thu Feb 23 08:28:26 PST 2017

Hi everyone,

as the subject says, I'm trying to get a debugger running with
visual studio code on windows.
I have installed WebFreak001's code-d and debug extensions but
fail to figure out how to install a working debugger. The gdb I
have installed is part of a MinGW installation and complains
about the file format of the executable, I'm unsure if there's
soemthing wrong there.
I could not figure out how to obtain mago-mi to try that one,
either.
I'd appreciate any help or pointers to resources on how to get
this running, as I otherwise really like the workflow with code-d.

Cheers,

FR