Android Status

Joakim via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Sun Jan 1 19:08:10 PST 2017

On Sunday, 1 January 2017 at 09:34:24 UTC, Ignacious wrote:

>> Can you try
>>
>> sudo apt-get install libconfig9
>>
>> I don't know if that will install something different, but
>> it's the command I see others using online.  Otherwise, check
>> if the libconfig++9 package you installed included
>> libconfig.so.9, which is what ldc is linked against.  If not,
>> install the package that provides that library.  The wiki
>> mentions installing libconfig-dev, you could always just
>> install that if nothing else works.
>>

> That is what I used to get it on there in the first place...
> but the ldc compiler still could not find it.
>
> The problem seems to be where ldc2 is looking for
> libconfig.so.9 rather than it being installed or not.
>
> How do I either know where it is looking for where to put it?

You said you installed libconfig++9, which an apt search shows me
is a different package than libconfig9, that includes a library
named differently.  As I said, are you sure that particular
libconfig.so.9 library is installed?

If it is, manually adding its path to LD_LIBRARY_PATH is the way
to make sure it's found.