Android Status

Ignacious via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Wed Jan 11 13:13:07 PST 2017

On Wednesday, 11 January 2017 at 03:49:42 UTC, Joakim wrote:
> On Tuesday, 10 January 2017 at 18:48:17 UTC, Ignacious wrote:
>> [...]
>
> It's probably not easier, and in any case, android-x86 won't be
> supported, largely because I don't have any working x86 devices.
>
> [...]

Ok, well the x86 thing wasn't my idea! It seems I was using the
wrong build command for trying to compile the examples.

In any case, I'll just wait until things get working a bit
better. I'd suggest you put, in the title of the page, a bit more
information. I didn't realize I was looking at an old
version(which looks too similar to the new one).