Android Status

Andre Pany via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Sat Jan 14 11:13:09 PST 2017

On Wednesday, 11 January 2017 at 21:13:07 UTC, Ignacious wrote:
> On Wednesday, 11 January 2017 at 03:49:42 UTC, Joakim wrote:
>> On Tuesday, 10 January 2017 at 18:48:17 UTC, Ignacious wrote:
>>> [...]
>>
>> It's probably not easier, and in any case, android-x86 won't
>> be supported, largely because I don't have any working x86
>> devices.
>>
>> [...]
>
> Ok, well the x86 thing wasn't my idea! It seems I was using the
> wrong build command for trying to compile the examples.
>
> In any case, I'll just wait until things get working a bit
> better. I'd suggest you put, in the title of the page, a bit
> more information. I didn't realize I was looking at an old
> version(which looks too similar to the new one).

I am currently preparing a repository on dockerhub which contains
the newest ldc with android support and the Android NDK. While
these two applications run in a container you only have to
install the Android SDK on your host machine. The dockerfile is
in an early state, I will create an anouncememt when it is
finished. You can already have a look
https://hub.docker.com/r/andre2007/ldc-android/

Kind regards
Andre