Problems compiling sqlite-d

Stefan Koch via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Sat Jan 28 13:09:25 PST 2017

On Saturday, 28 January 2017 at 12:09:35 UTC, Nestor wrote:
> On Friday, 27 January 2017 at 12:55:55 UTC, Stefan Koch wrote:
>> [...]
>
> Thanks. It did compile using dub, though I had a couple of
> issues with dub, by the way.
>
> [...]

I think you have to remove the app.d that comes with sqlite-d
file if you want to use it.
Because that tries to open views/test-2.3.sqlite.

Please try to read the source-code in app.d and in test.d that
come with sqlite-d.

If you have questions about that I am happy to answer them.
Sqlite-d is a work in progress and I have not used it for an
actual project.

Currently I am busy with improving the ctfe engine.
So I don't have to many resources should sqlite-d need
improvements.