Problems compiling sqlite-d

Nestor via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Sat Jan 28 17:47:44 PST 2017

On Saturday, 28 January 2017 at 21:09:25 UTC, Stefan Koch wrote:
> On Saturday, 28 January 2017 at 12:09:35 UTC, Nestor wrote:
>> On Friday, 27 January 2017 at 12:55:55 UTC, Stefan Koch wrote:
>>> [...]
>>
>> Thanks. It did compile using dub, though I had a couple of
>> issues with dub, by the way.
>>
>> [...]
>
> I think you have to remove the app.d that comes with sqlite-d
> file if you want to use it.
> Because that tries to open views/test-2.3.sqlite.
>
> Please try to read the source-code in app.d and in test.d that
> come with sqlite-d.
>
> If you have questions about that I am happy to answer them.
> Sqlite-d is a work in progress and I have not used it for an
> actual project.
>
> Currently I am busy with improving the ctfe engine.
> So I don't have to many resources should sqlite-d need
> improvements.

Thanks for your willingness to help.

Removing app.d from the library seems to make no difference. I
just made an empty project as before (specifying your package as
a dependency), like this:

dub init sqlite-test

Then I try to build using simply dub without parameters. However
I get this message:

Fetching sqlite-d 0.1.0 (getting selected version)...
Non-optional dependency sqlite-d of sqlite-test not found in
dependency tree!?.

Am I missing a parameter or something?