D and .lib files. C++/Other?

Damien Gibson via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Sat Jul 1 11:20:26 PDT 2017

Note: I am only on windows as well so i have no idea if the issue
remains the same for Linux and it may be a windows specific
issue? Also I was using Visual Studio 2013 C++ so i have no idea
if its limited to issues there either, I'm on super slow internet
(Not dialup but might as well be) So i haven't had the ability to
just download a crap ton of tools and try different shit until i
got results on my own. (I've done that already within my own
ability)