Error 1: Previous Definition Different : _D3gtk3All12__ModuleInfoZ (gtk.All.__ModuleInfo)

FoxyBrown via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Fri Jul 28 15:53:52 PDT 2017

After upgrading to latest dmd and having to rebuild gtk, I now
get the following error

  Error 1: Previous Definition Different :
_D3gtk3All12__ModuleInfoZ (gtk.All.__ModuleInfo)

in my apps that were previously working(no changes, opened up old
app and tried to build it and it didn't work). All I did was
upgrade dmd2.

So tired of D and it's crap ;/ So unstable in so many ways. About
10% as productive overall than other languages I've used.  It's
error messages are about as helpful as a rock.