when I run dub within git bash, dub prompts are not displayed. For instance...

WhatMeWorry via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Sat Jun 10 09:11:31 PDT 2017

kheaser at IT-ASST-SB MINGW64 /c/Users/kheaser/Git/Delivery/projects
(master)
$ dub init 00_01_print_ogl_ver

... All this white space here is me just pressing the Enter key
... to get the default values.

Package recipe format (sdl/json) [json]: Name
[00_01_print_ogl_ver]: Description [A minimal D application.]:
Author name [kheaser]: License [proprietary]: Copyright string
[Copyright © 2017, kheaser]: Add dependency (leave empty to skip)
[]: Successfully created an empty project in
'C:\Users\kheaser\OneDrive for
Business\GitHub\Delivery\projects\00_01_print_ogl_ver'.
Package successfully created in 00_01_print_ogl_ver

Any recommendations?

I guess I could just run two command lines in parallel. One
regular Windows command line for dub and another git bash window
for GIT commands?

Or should Git and Dub be kept firmly apart?