when I run dub within git bash, dub prompts are not displayed. For instance...

Anonymouse via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Sat Jun 10 12:41:43 PDT 2017

On Saturday, 10 June 2017 at 16:11:31 UTC, WhatMeWorry wrote:
> kheaser at IT-ASST-SB MINGW64
> /c/Users/kheaser/Git/Delivery/projects (master)
> $ dub init 00_01_print_ogl_ver
>

> ... All this white space here is me just pressing the Enter key
> ... to get the default values.

If the problem is that the text doesn't show until you've entered
past all the prompts and the program exits, then it's the
terminal you're using not playing well with D.

With the default Cygwin terminal this will not show a delayed
countdown, but rather all numbers at once after the combined
pause:

import std.stdio;
import core.thread;

void main()
{
     foreach (i; 0..5)
     {
         writeln(i);
         Thread.sleep(1.seconds);

With the normal Windows command prompt, it behaves as it should.
Someone else will have to explain what the problem is, but it's
something about the terminal not acting like a proper tty or
something along those lines.