Deprecated std.c.*.socket and missing replacement

Sebastiaan Koppe via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Tue Jun 27 08:46:39 PDT 2017

On Tuesday, 27 June 2017 at 11:16:17 UTC, Jonathan M Davis wrote:
> Create a PR to add it to druntime and/or define it in your own
> code.
>
> - Jonathan M Davis

Creating a PR sounds reasonable. But I would have to create one
PR to remove them from phobos and one PR to add them to druntime,
right? (I need to remove them since the phobos socket modules
import the druntime ones, create duplicates if not removed)

I see that std.c.windows.winsock simply publicly imports
core.sys.windows.winsock2, that looks like a good approach.