COM2D Wrapper

Nierjerson via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Fri Mar 24 11:17:31 PDT 2017

I'd like to present the following D library I am working on:

https://github.com/IllusionSoftware/COM2D

It attempts to automate COM in D.

It has some problems but does partially work. Those with a recent
version of Adobe Photoshop and an interest in COM can try it out
and make contributions if they would like to see it progress.

The goal is to completely remove the necessity to use COM api in
D and simply use D directly.

When executing the application, photoshop should start up. One
must use a debugger or modify the main.d app to see what is
happening. So far, only the top most interface is working as
aggregates have not been handled.

If anyone is interested in seeing this through, maybe we can
collaborate to get a fully functional implementation.