D on AArch64 CPU

Richard Delorme via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Sun May 14 08:11:09 PDT 2017

On Sunday, 14 May 2017 at 15:05:08 UTC, Richard Delorme wrote:

I did not touch at std.conv nor std.stdio. On LDC, the only
modification concerned math.d and gammafuntion.d, missing support
for 128-bit floating points. On GDC, I had to complete the
errno.d file (under linux the errors are duplicated among
different architectures, the aarch64 being forgotten). I also had
to modify the math.d files, taking inspiration from the file from
the LDC compiler.

So my questions:
  - Does anybody got a working compiler on AArch64?
  - To me the bug looks the same on both compilers, so I do not no
where the fill a bug, to ldc? gdc? dmd? Or should I wait for an
offcial support of this architecture?