"version" private word

Basile B. b2.temp at gmx.com
Wed Nov 1 10:57:31 UTC 2017

On Tuesday, 31 October 2017 at 13:46:40 UTC, Igor Shirkalin wrote:
> Hello!
>
> We need some conditional compilation using 'version'.
> Say we have some code to be compiled for X86 and X86_64.
> How can we do that using predefined (or other) versions?
> Examples:
>
>    version(X86 || X86_64) // failed
>    version(X86) || version(X86_64) // failed
>

> The following works but it is too verbose:
>
> version(X86) {
> 	version = X86_or_64;
> }
> version(X86_64) {
> 	version = X86_or_64;
> }
>

>  - IS

I've implemented this in my PL:

https://github.com/BBasile/yatol/blob/master/src/yatol/semantic/versions.d
https://github.com/BBasile/yatol/blob/master/grammar/formal/peg.txt#L53

You will never see it in D for some reason, which is that Bright
think that it's bug prone and easier to read (correct me if i'm
wrong)