Working with images

Alexandre alebencz at gmail.com
Wed Nov 1 12:02:08 UTC 2017

I have a project written in C++, that I'm thinking to migrating
to D, but, what is preventing me from migrating to D, is the part
of the system that works with images, where the system generates
the image of a payment receipt, currently in the system written
in C ++, there is an array with image base RGB where I can open
that RGB by lib. that I use to generate the image in C ++ (the
lib I use is the CImg), in this system I need to insert texts,
images and a bar code in that base image..

There is some lib. in D ( multiplataform ), that I could be this,
insert texts, imagens and a barcode into a existing image, that I
could be open from memory ?