How do i find a list of the methods Object implements, or maybe just locate the 'write' method?

bauss jj_1337 at live.dk
Wed Nov 8 12:17:14 UTC 2017

On Wednesday, 8 November 2017 at 03:48:58 UTC, codephantom wrote:
> On Wednesday, 8 November 2017 at 03:33:08 UTC, bauss wrote:
>>
>> Compiles fine with DMD: https://dpaste.dzfl.pl/95b896aa242f
>

> ahh.. that site saves it with some random temporary file name I
> assume.
>
> If it saved it as write.d, it likely would not compile, unless
> they were using gdc.

That's because the module name becomes `write` then.

Generally you should be explicit about module names anyway,
unless you have a single file for testing or something.

You could get around the error using an alias:

```
module write;

import std.stdio;
alias write = std.stdio.write; // <<<<<<

void main()
{
     auto o = new Object;

     o.write;