ddox empty public methods/interfaces etc

Adam D. Ruppe destructionator at gmail.com
Mon Nov 13 15:28:01 UTC 2017

On Friday, 10 November 2017 at 10:12:32 UTC, RazvanN wrote:
> I don't want to open a new forum thread for this, but if you
> guys have more experience with ddox can you please explain me
> how does it work?

There's two modes of operation for ddox: using dmd -D -X to
generate a json file, then making the documentation from that, or
using libdparse to read the .d file itself and build docs from an
AST. I know it used to default to the dmd json, but not sure if
the default has changed since then to libdparse.

But the protection thing can work in either way: the dmd json
output includes undocumented members too, so ddox can still
generate a page for them if required.