Json

bauss jj_1337 at live.dk
Sat Nov 18 11:35:06 UTC 2017

On Friday, 17 November 2017 at 19:12:04 UTC, Jonathan M Davis
wrote:
> On Friday, November 17, 2017 19:02:12 Mafi via
> Digitalmars-d-learn wrote:
>> [...]
>
> I've typically used
> http://code.dlang.org/packages/std_data_json which comes from
> vibe.d and was a candidate for replacing std.json - though it
> didn't complete the review process, and I'm not sure that Sonke
> is interested in going through the effort of actually getting
> it into Phobos at this point (if I understand correctly, there
> were too many disagreements over what the final result should
> look like than there really being much wrong with
> std_data_json). But overall, I've found that it works
> reasonably well - certainly, it's better than using std.json. I
> don't know if it's quite what you're looking for though.
>
> Regardless, just searching on code.dlang.org gives plenty of
> hits for libraries to try out if std_data_json doesn't suit
> your fancy.
>
> - Jonathan M Davis

Sadly it's not really updated and vibe.d's json module seems more
stable, as it has had 60+ commits this year, while std_data_json
hasn't been updated for over a year.

It will probably work fine in general, but I assume it'll have a
few gotchas here and there, as it seems like even vibe.d's module
has that.