Infuriating DUB/DMD build bug.

Laeeth Isharc laeeth at nospamlaeeth.com
Fri Oct 6 23:02:56 UTC 2017

On Thursday, 5 October 2017 at 21:48:20 UTC, WhatMeWorry wrote:

> I've got a github project and using DUB with DMD and I keep
> running into this problem. I've tried deleting the entire
> ...\AppData\Roaming\dub\packages folder, but the
> problem repeats the very next build attempt.
>
> [...]

See my post in learn on dmd path.  The dmd path code was written
in 1987 and could do with an update to process longer windows
paths properly.  We are working on this and I guess a chance a
pull request on Monday but it depends on what else comes up.  In
any case it's a trivial fix.

Presuming I am right about it being a path length problem.