Gui framework

Everlast Everlast at For.Ever
Wed Aug 1 18:40:26 UTC 2018

On Wednesday, 1 August 2018 at 17:24:23 UTC, Andre Pany wrote:
> On Wednesday, 1 August 2018 at 15:28:32 UTC, Greatsam4sure
> wrote:
>> Please help me recommend a gui toolkit for dlang,  that has
>> the following
>> * work well on windows
>> *look native on windows
>> *support css styling like adobe flex
>>  spark toolkit and javafx
>> *Support theming and skinning
>> *support custom chrome. That is easily
>>  customizable.
>> *Integrate well with dlang.
>> *Has fairly OK tutorials
>>
>> I will appreciate your help(s)
>
> You could look at Delta. It is a bridge between Delphi and D.
> That means you can design your application visually in Delphi
> RAD Studio using the great UI toolkit Firemonkey. But every
> line of code is written in D. It combines the best of 2 worlds.
> Embarcadero released a community version of Delphi some weeks
> ago.
>
> https://github.com/andre2007/delta-core-10-2-1
>
> Kind regards
> Andre

Interesting... how well does this work? mind creating a bit more
useful example that shows off things? It's nice to have a hello
world but the lure is not strong enough for me... Hello worlds
generally work but without a more complex example I can only
assume that it probably will be a PITA when creating a real app.