Phobos docs in pdf?

Jonathan M Davis newsgroup.d at jmdavisprog.com
Fri Aug 17 05:14:24 UTC 2018

On Thursday, August 16, 2018 10:36:34 PM MDT SeanC4s via Digitalmars-d-learn
wrote:
> I never program with a computer connected on-line. I need the
> standard library docs in some off-line format.

Personally, I'd just look at the source code then, but the dlang.org build
does seem to have a pdf target that it says "Generates the D specification
as a PDF." So, presumably, it's possible to create a pdf of at least the
language spec, though I don't know if it includes the Phobos docs like the
html build does. I've never used it, so I don't know exactly what it does,
and I don't know if the result is built and provided anywhere.

However, if you download the release as a zip file (or xz or whatever), it
includes an html directory that has all of the documentation. So, you should
be able read that in your browser.

- Jonathan M Davis