Phobos docs in pdf?

SeanC4S sean.c4s.vn at gmail.com
Fri Aug 17 11:19:11 UTC 2018

I used CUPS to print as pdf individual pages from the standard
library. I want to get all the basic information I need easily at
hand.
I used unpredictableSeed in my code.  It seems to be a property
of something somewhere.
I hope it is thread safe.  Who knows?  I guess I'll look at the
source code like you say to try to understand.
The plan is to use D as a low level programming language as much
as possible.  In particular to maintain the ability to translate
the code to other languages as easily as possible.
I wonder if there is an integer bit rotate instruction in D
somewhere? I see the dmd complier doesn't convert say  s3=(s3 <<
45) | (s3 >>> 19); into a rotate instruction like gcc would.
Maybe I need to find some optimizer settings for dmd.