Calling convention for ASM on Linux AMD64

Sean O'Connor sean.c4s.vn at gmail.com
Sat Aug 18 12:00:30 UTC 2018

Okay, cool, thanks for the information.  The main reason for
using D versus Java for me at the moment is that array slices
allow me avoid lots of intermediate buffers that Java is forcing
me to use.
Also the line count is about 2/3 of Java. Further I can directly
embed any assembly language I need, rather than using JNI.
Maybe some day a version of D for graal can be written, though
you would lose native assembly language.
https://github.com/oracle/graal
All I really want though is a sane low level programming language
or a sane version of C.