How to phrase RIP addressing in assembly under Linux AMD64

Sean O'Connor sean.c4s.vn at gmail.com
Sun Aug 19 07:18:20 UTC 2018

How to I phrase RIP addressing in assembly under Linux AMD64 in
D.  I can't seem to figure it out.
Normally I do something like:

movq rax,rndphi[rip]

Where rndphi is a label pointing to data.

I know I have change movq to mov in D and hope the operation
works on all 64 bits.

If for some reason it is not possible in D I can still put all my
special vectorized code in a shared library and access it that
way.  In fact I should code it on a GPU where it likely would run
100 times faster. Maybe I should set up a Patreon account and see
if there are any true believers in evolution out there.
https://github.com/S6Regen/Thunderbird