serve-d break on every update of vs code

greatsam4sure greatsam4sure at gmail.com
Sat Dec 1 02:19:32 UTC 2018

On Friday, 30 November 2018 at 23:02:13 UTC, WebFreak001 wrote:
> On Friday, 30 November 2018 at 22:37:02 UTC, greatsam4sure
> wrote:
>> On Friday, 30 November 2018 at 16:24:35 UTC, Laurent Tréguier
>> wrote:

>>> If you need to keep your dmd at a version that can't compile
>>> it, there is a precompiled binary for Windows in the Github
>>> releases
>>

>> Plz I need more explanation
>
> Are you running vscode in some kind of sandbox like a flatpak
> or something? Try running dmd --version and send the output.
>
> To validate, try manually compiling serve-d:
>
> git clone --recursive https://github.com/Pure-D/serve-d.git
> serve-d
> cd serve-d
> dub build --arch=x86_mscoff

  Sorry, I am not using dmd 2.083 but 2.080. I just check and
update it.
It is a mistake on my part. I was using dmd 2.083 before but due
to link error with vibe.d 0.8.4, I change it.

It is just show installing DCD for a long time without installing
it. I guess it is network issue. I think it will install later