Getting compiler Segfault

Ur at nuz Ur at nuz
Mon Feb 5 19:30:09 UTC 2018

On Monday, 5 February 2018 at 12:20:05 UTC, Jacob Carlborg wrote:
> On 2018-02-04 13:52, Ur at nuz wrote:
>> Getting compiler stack overflow when building my project, but
>> still do not know how to localize piece of code that triggers
>> this bug. Maybe this bug is already registered in bugzilla or
>> someone could give some advice where to dig into?
>>
>> Just runed building under gdb and got the following stack
>> trace:
>
> Sharing your code (if possible) would help. Building the
> compiler with debug symbols ("make -f posix.mak DEBUG=1") would
> help to give file and line info in the stack trace.

I have failed to figure out the source of bug. Seems that my code
is incorrect somewhere, but compiler crash instead of writing
some error...

If someone wants to dig into I fixed branch with error in my
repository "epic_fail123". My code is not on code.dlang.org yet...
1. git clone https://github.com/uranuz/ivy
2. hg clone https://bitbucket.org/uranuz/webtank (Yes it is
Mercurial)
3. switch to "webtank" branch "epic_fail123"
4. cd <webtank-root>
5. dub add-local <ivy-root>
6. dub build --config=with_ivy

Build may require some dependencies: libpq (PostgreSQL) and
openssl.
But b/c it fails on compilation you may not need it..