dmd-2.078.2 problems with Ubuntu 17.10 32Bit

Andrea Fontana nospam at example.com
Wed Feb 14 10:57:47 UTC 2018

On Tuesday, 13 February 2018 at 22:21:18 UTC, Martin Tschierschke
wrote:
> I will downgrade to 16.04., the dist-upgrade to 17.10 was a
> mistake, resulting in problems with startx and newer kernels so
> I have to use 4.10.

In my experience dist-upgrade are long and messy :)
Usually I create a partition on disk; install a fresh (K)ubuntu
on that partition; move data / config from old partition to new;
delete (or backup) old partition.

I have both kubuntu 17.04 and 17.10 and dmd works fine.

Andrea