Error: out of memory

Anonymouse asdf at asdf.net
Wed Jan 10 19:15:00 UTC 2018

I've been building and testing my project on linux, juggling the
~5GB+ RAM needed to actually compile, but it's been working.

I want to test it on a Windows 10 PC now but compilation with dmd
(2.078.1) fails, both with --arch x86 and x86_64. LDC works, but
it easily takes twice the time to build.

     $ dub test
     Running custom 'unittest' configuration.
     Performing "unittest" build using dmd for x86.
     requests 0.6.0: target for configuration "std" is up to date.
     kameloso 1.0.0-beta.2+commit.56.g8ecd737: building
configuration "unittest"...
     [... deprecation spam ...]
     Error: out of memory
     dmd failed with exit code 1.

The machine has 32 gigabytes of memory[1], so I don't believe
that for a second.

Any ideas?

[1]: https://i.imgur.com/l5L6BIF.png