Error: out of memory

Adam D. Ruppe destructionator at gmail.com
Wed Jan 10 19:21:21 UTC 2018

On Wednesday, 10 January 2018 at 19:15:00 UTC, Anonymouse wrote:
> I want to test it on a Windows 10 PC now but compilation with
> dmd (2.078.1) fails, both with --arch x86 and x86_64. LDC
> works, but it easily takes twice the time to build.

In both cases, it is running a 32 bit dmd, just generating 64 bit
code.

I don't see a 64 bit release though... might have to try to build
it yourself from source using visual studio.

(and ugh dmd REALLY needs to get its memory consumption under
control! maybe just enabling the GC would help sometimes.)