-transition=safe and DIP1000

Carsten Blüggel invalid at posteo.de
Sun Jan 21 12:39:25 UTC 2018

> My understanding is, currently read DIP1000 as:
> "NB: this DIP is out of sync with -dip1000 compiler switch
> implementation ...".

My own current problem fits well in this thread:

I want to push forward support of -dip1000 in phobos, testing
each module's compatibility with -dip1000 individually and try to
fix where required/possible.
There is https://github.com/dlang/phobos/blob/master/posix.mak, I
added to my forks file:
DFLAGSSINGLE=$(DFLAGS) -dip1000
and fiddled to introduce DFLAGSSINGLE in the proper target, yet
realizing, make/makefile and it's cryptic details knowledge
largely left my brain.

Can anybody give me a hint, ideally introducing a target for that
purpose, if required?
Invocation will be: make -f posix.mak std/somemodule.test   ?