class X has forward references

bauss jj_1337 at live.dk
Tue Jun 12 20:14:03 UTC 2018

What could cause that error?

I cannot find anything in the documentation nor does the error
message itself give much information.

I can't really give a good example, but I can tell as much as I
have a few inheritances of classes using templates.

I just don't think that would be the issue.

When I try to make a minimized example it doesn't happen, so I'm
going to assume it's either a function or a member or something
in one of the inheritances that does it.

It would be really helpful if I knew what I was looking for,
because it's thousands of lines of code I have to dig through
with trial and error.