VibeD Rest Interface Generator

Mario user1123581321 at fibonacci.com
Sat Mar 3 02:32:11 UTC 2018

So I've been learning D since the day 11 (I posted for first time
here) and now I've decided to try Vibe.D to make my company API.

The fact is that I've achieved to do it (according to the
provided code) and it works! But it shows a default message and
on the startup. So I'd like to know how can I set it to receive
the HTTP(s) request, analyze the body and get the data through a
database (we will probably use MongoDB).

If you can help me with this, I'd be grateful. Best regards,
Mario :-)