VibeD Rest Interface Generator

Johannes Loher johannes.loher at fg4f.de
Sat Mar 3 08:08:02 UTC 2018

On Saturday, 3 March 2018 at 02:32:11 UTC, Mario wrote:
> So I've been learning D since the day 11 (I posted for first
> time here) and now I've decided to try Vibe.D to make my
> company API.
>
> The fact is that I've achieved to do it (according to the
> provided code) and it works! But it shows a default message and
> on the startup. So I'd like to know how can I set it to receive
> the HTTP(s) request, analyze the body and get the data through
> a database (we will probably use MongoDB).
>
> If you can help me with this, I'd be grateful. Best regards,
> Mario :-)

These are quite a lot of questions at once and it is difficult,
to answer them all here, because they are so general. I suggest
you take a look at the excelent book D Web Development
(https://www.packtpub.com/web-development/d-web-development)
which covers everything you asked. Be aware  though that  new
vibe.d Versions have been released since the Book has been
published and so some of its information is outdated. so if you
use a recent Version of vibe.d, be sure to also Check out the
documentation.