CTFE and -betterC

Flamaros flamaros.xavier at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 00:09:55 UTC 2018

On Wednesday, 14 March 2018 at 01:17:54 UTC, rikki cattermole
wrote:
> You will still need DllMain, that is a platform requirement.

I am not sure about that because when DllAnalyser don't see it in
the opengl32.dll from the system32 directory. And the
documentation indicate that it is optional.

I finally choose to put the entry points generation in a
sub-project that put them in a d file, like that it is easier to
make the CTFE working and will be much better for the debugging
and compilation time.

So I have also some few other questions :
  - Is it a bug that ctRegex doesn't with the return of allMembers?
  - What is the status of the new CTFE engine?
  - Will CTFE be able to write files or expose a way to see to
resulting generated code for a debug purpose?
  - Is there a reason why CTFE is impacted by the -betterC option?