OK, I'm stumped on this one: dstep, struct, mixin, bitfields

Russel Winder russel at winder.org.uk
Thu Mar 22 09:55:44 UTC 2018

On Wed, 2018-03-21 at 22:18 +0100, Jacob Carlborg via Digitalmars-d-learn
wrote:
> On 2018-03-21 20:30, Russel Winder wrote:
>
> > Thanks to Adam and Ali, it was clear and obvious.
>
> Please report and issue so it's not forgotten.

I am guessing you mean against DStep rather than D :-)

Though clearly T and I would prefer version not to be a D keyword.

I suspect I have seen one place where DStep has turned version into version_
where version was a variable name. In this case "version" was a string used to
create a bitfield using a mixin(bitfield!(…)) construct. Is that likely easy
to fix?

--
Russel.
Dr Russel Winder      t: +44 20 7585 2200