Is HibernateD dead?

Matthias Klumpp matthias at tenstral.net
Mon May 7 18:15:17 UTC 2018

On Monday, 7 May 2018 at 08:26:15 UTC, bauss wrote:
> On Monday, 7 May 2018 at 06:12:19 UTC, Vadim Lopatin wrote:
>> If someone is ready to maintain these projects, I can grant
>> privileges for github repositories ddbc, hibernated.
>>
>> Best regards,
>>     Buggins
>
> I wouldn't mind attempting maintaining them

I would help out as much as I can as well (but I lack the skill
and time to properly maintain it, especially since I mostly care
about my Postgres usecase, and not much about MySQL or ODBC).
Having ddbc in dlang-community might actually be a neat thing, to
make it very easy for other contributors to merge stuff and easy
the maintenance of it.
But ultimately that's Bauss' call, as potential future maintainer
:-)

P.S: @Bauss: While you definitely will want ddbc as solid
database abstraction, for Hibernated you might want to change it
to be less Java-esque and maybe fit your existing ORM better.