What's the purpose of the 'in' keyword ?

Jonathan M Davis newsgroup.d at jmdavisprog.com
Thu May 31 01:12:53 UTC 2018

On Wednesday, May 30, 2018 15:28:53 Ali Çehreli via Digitalmars-d-learn
wrote:
> On 05/30/2018 03:16 PM, aberba wrote:
> > On Sunday, 27 May 2018 at 16:00:15 UTC, Jonathan M Davis wrote:

> >> - Jonathan M Davis
> >
> > Jonathan, which font were you using in your DConf powerpoint
> > presentation for source code? It made the code look really nice...and
> > also you have good naming skills.
>
> The pdf file has that information in it:
>
>    http://www.identifont.com/similar?76H

Well, that's cool - especially since properly telling someone what the font
was is kind of hard anyway, since I used latex to generate the slides, and
you don't normally select a font directly with latex (rather, normally, you
select a font family). I used the beamer package to generate the slides and
the listings package for the code blocks. The code blocks were then
configured to use \ttfamily for the font, so it's whatever gets selected for
the ttfamily family of fonts.

- Jonathan M Davis