What's the purpose of the 'in' keyword ?

Jonathan M Davis newsgroup.d at jmdavisprog.com
Thu May 31 01:16:29 UTC 2018

On Wednesday, May 30, 2018 22:16:28 aberba via Digitalmars-d-learn wrote:
> On Sunday, 27 May 2018 at 16:00:15 UTC, Jonathan M Davis wrote:
> > On Sunday, May 27, 2018 16:28:56 Russel Winder via
> >
> > Digitalmars-d-learn wrote:
> >> On Sun, 2018-05-27 at 13:10 +0000, Adam D. Ruppe via
> >> Digitalmars-d-learn
> >
> > - Jonathan M Davis
>
> Jonathan, which font were you using in your DConf powerpoint
> presentation for source code? It made the code look really
> nice...

I'd point you to my reply to Ali, since what he figured out will probably
tell you better than I could.

> and also you have good naming skills.

Thanks. I'm glad that someone thinks so. Naming is pretty much the king of
bikeshedding in programming, and I've been in far too many arguments on that
topic before. Far too often, it seems like no matter what you name
something, someone is going to think that the name is terrible.

- Jonathan M Davis