How to center dlangui Window on screen

John Chapman johnch_atms at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 29 13:57:26 UTC 2018

On Thursday, 29 November 2018 at 13:42:28 UTC, greatsam4sure
wrote:
> Which class in dlangui is use to obtain the screen height and
> width?
> A Windom of dimension 280 x 445 in dlangui is the same as a
> Windom of 350 x 550 in Javafx and adobe air.
>
> What could be responsible for this wide difference?
> A window of 350 x 550 in adobe air is the same as a window of
> 350 x 550 in javafx. So why is dlangui window bigger?
>
> Note that I  am using  w x h for my window dimension and I am
> on windows 10

That looks like DPI scaling is in effect: 280 pixels + 125% DPI =
350.

There's an example of how to get the screen size here (look for
getScreenDimensions):
https://github.com/buggins/dlangui/blob/60159c61e27d86012fbf8f205c75d30196fc0e52/src/dlangui/platforms/windows/winapp.d