Iterate/sort associative array by value?

Robert M. Münch robert.muench at saphirion.com
Wed Apr 10 09:26:51 UTC 2019

On 2019-04-08 08:31:33 +0000, Dennis said:

> As Sebastian said, you can do `import std.experimental.all;` or from
> version 2.086 `import std;` to import the entire standard library.

Well, that's more like a brute force approach. So it would be always
best to use "import *" :-)

I like selective imports, because it gives a clear hint where things
are coming from. I don't like that I have to do it manually. Maybe a
2-pass approach would help: DMD spitting out the minimal selective
import statements at the end, which you could cut & paste into your
code.

> If dmd as a library pans out, a language server might automatically
> suggest imports for unresolved symbols like common Java and C# IDEs do.

Yep, good approach too.

--
Robert M. Münch
http://www.saphirion.com