Future of D language

Andre Pany andre at s-e-a-p.de
Wed Apr 24 05:56:47 UTC 2019

On Wednesday, 24 April 2019 at 05:22:35 UTC, Arjunkumar wrote:
> I am title bit confuse about learning D Lang and is it well
> good for future point of view. Currently in a market many of
> language is present, so why people learn D Lang and any site
> which provide best tutorials for D Lang?

For me, D allows me to express directly the ideas in my mind,
which makes me extremely productive. Other languages feels like
fighting against the language, while D supports me.
I am able to write high quality, printable software in an
incredibly short amount of time.

Ali's book is a very good start, it can be downloaded for free or
it can be bought as print version, depending what you prefer more.

http://ddili.org/ders/d.en/index.html

Kind regards
Andre