Help me decide D or C

a11e99z black80 at bk.ru
Thu Aug 1 15:17:11 UTC 2019

On Wednesday, 31 July 2019 at 18:38:02 UTC, Alexandre wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> I would like an honest opinion.
> I have a beginner level (able to do very small programs) in a
> few languages  such as python, go, C, guile(scheme) and common
> lisp. I want to pick a language and go deep with it and focus
> on only one for at least the next 2 years or so.

program bouncing ball on few languages and choose that more liked.
learning language with numbers and strings only is boring.

also you can program tasks from
https://www.codingame.com/training/easy with dozen languages in
web browser before install to local machine.
some of them contains graphics
https://www.codingame.com/ide/puzzle/power-of-thor-episode-1 when
u run tests.
read data from stdin, print result to stdout, and use stderr for
debugging with diagnostics messages.