Help me decide D or C

SashaGreat s at g.com
Fri Aug 2 14:05:20 UTC 2019

On Friday, 2 August 2019 at 12:28:45 UTC, berni wrote:
> On Wednesday, 31 July 2019 at 18:38:02 UTC, Alexandre wrote:
>> Should I go for C and then when I become a better programmer
>> change to D?
>> Should I start with D right now?
>
> In my oppinion C should have been deprecated about 50 years ago

I stopped there. How could you have deprecated a language 50
years ago since was first released in '72 (47 years ago).

C like it or not is still highly used today (Kernel, LIB,
Embedded Systems).

If it was so terrible as you and others are saying it would be
damned a long time ago.

It has flaws?

Sure, but like C++, D, Java, Go, Python has it owns flaws too and
they all came later.

Sasha.