Help me decide D or C

berni someone at somewhere.com
Fri Aug 2 17:25:01 UTC 2019

On Friday, 2 August 2019 at 14:05:20 UTC, SashaGreat wrote:
> On Friday, 2 August 2019 at 12:28:45 UTC, berni wrote:
>> On Wednesday, 31 July 2019 at 18:38:02 UTC, Alexandre wrote:
>>> Should I go for C and then when I become a better programmer
>>> change to D?
>>> Should I start with D right now?
>>
>> In my oppinion C should have been deprecated about 50 years
>> ago ...
>
> I stopped there. How could you have deprecated a language 50
> years ago since was first released in '72 (47 years ago).

Yes, that was intentional. What I wanted to say is, that I think,
that it would have been better, if C was never invented at all...
In that case, there would have been space for an other language
for writing operating systems, without that much bugs in its
design. (But one never knows afterwards...)