[OT] What kind of Editor, IDE you are using and which one do you like for D language?

Adam D. Ruppe destructionator at gmail.com
Tue Dec 24 19:46:27 UTC 2019

On Tuesday, 24 December 2019 at 17:52:20 UTC, H. S. Teoh wrote:
> Not to mention that the colors usually clash horribly with my
> chosen foreground/background color scheme in my terminal, which
> only adds unreadable bits of text to the problem.

This is one of the reasons why I made a custom terminal emulator.
Mine sees the colors as just suggestions, and adjusts them based
on what is under it to maintain readability.

I just got sick of ls printing green on white and hurting my
eyes. Or blue on black.

> With exactly the same lag between keystrokes, and the same
> (lack of) reliability requiring frequent backups and incessant
> restarting.

lol lag between keystrokes is so much worse now than it was in
the day