What kind of Editor, IDE you are using and which one do you like for D language?

Ron Tarrant rontarrant at gmail.com
Wed Dec 25 11:07:00 UTC 2019

On Sunday, 22 December 2019 at 17:20:51 UTC, BoQsc wrote:
> What kind of editor/IDE are you using and which one do you like
> the most?

I was using PSPad up until a few months ago when I realized
Notepad++ (finally) has a 64-bit version of the Explorer plugin.
With custom GtkD syntax highlighting for both, it was Notepad++'s
ability to show me my working system directory in a sidebar on
start-up that got me to switch. PSPad will show it, but only
after I manually switch from project view.