What kind of Editor, IDE you are using and which one do you like for D language?

p.shkadzko p.shkadzko at gmail.com
Sat Dec 28 22:01:25 UTC 2019

On Sunday, 22 December 2019 at 17:20:51 UTC, BoQsc wrote:
> There are lots of editors/IDE's that support D language:
> https://wiki.dlang.org/Editors
>
> What kind of editor/IDE are you using and which one do you like
> the most?

Tried almost all of them that support D including Dlang IDE,
Dexed, Poseidon, Zeus but VS Code is currently the best among fat
IDEs. Used VS Code for a while but eventually found it cumbersome
and taking too much space. Just look at those lovely GBs
scattered around your system! I then switched entirely to Vim and
never ever been that happy.

p.s. I found it quite satisfying that D does not really need an
IDE, you will be fine even with nano.