VisualD phobos link error, only when I implement a few simple classes on top of a hello world program.

Enjoys Math enjoysmath at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 18:02:14 UTC 2019

I tried re-installing DMD, and now for either 64-bit or x86 build
mode, I'm getting the Phobos linker error:

------ Build started: Project: BasicSimpleTypeTheoryApp,
Configuration: Debug x64 ------
Building x64\Debug\BasicSimpleTypeTheoryApp.exe...
LINK : fatal error LNK1104: cannot open file 'phobos64.lib'
Building x64\Debug\BasicSimpleTypeTheoryApp.exe failed!
Details saved as
"file://C:\Users\FruitfulApproach\Desktop\_SIMPLE_TYPE_THEORY\BasicSimpleTypeTheoryApp\BasicSimpleTypeTheoryApp\x64\Debug\BasicSimpleTypeTheoryApp.buildlog.html"
========== Build: 0 succeeded, 1 failed, 0 up-to-date, 0 skipped