Where are declared and how to make build these c identifiers?

Cleverson Casarin Uliana clul at mm.st
Sun Feb 24 00:53:09 UTC 2019

Hi Adam, many thanks for all informations. To answer your questions:

Em 23/02/2019 20:08, Adam D. Ruppe via Digitalmars-d-learn escreveu:
> I would suggest using different functions... like my terminal.d
> <https://github.com/adamdruppe/arsd/blob/master/terminal.d>library which
> has similar api (see example:
> http://dpldocs.info/experimental-docs/arsd.terminal.html#single-key )

OK, do I need to install the entire arsd package? I've saved the
terminal.d file on an arsd directory I've just created inside the import
directory, but trying to build it gives me lots of undefined symbol errors.

Admittedly, I haven't yet learned how to deal with D packages, so maybe
I should do just that.

 > What do you need the program to actually do?

I want a generic function that returns what key I have pressed,
including keys like the arrows, so I can for example play a sound on a
given key press. If the method is portable among Windows, Linux and
others, so better.

BTW, although not strictly on topic, I'd also apreciate portable
functions to play and stop sounds assynchronously, similar to PlaySound
on Windows...

Greetings,
Cleverson